SUPERIOR DATA AND INTELLIGENCE FOR BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING PROFESSIONALS
BankruptcyData is the industry's most extensive database of business bankruptcy information. Between our data collection, the analyses of our in house editorial and research teams, and our technology platform, we specialize in increasing the signal and reducing the noise in the bankruptcy information environment.
BankruptcyData allows subscribers to spend less time looking for business bankruptcy information and more time using it.
- Streams dockets from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for all business bankruptcy filings.
- Assists subscribers in monitoring bankruptcy cases by writing news on significant and actionable events for “priority” cases. (Companies with public equity or debt, with particularly high profiles, or liabilities in excess of 50MM USD.)
- Provides a research platform where subscribers can query and output data from our robust database of business bankruptcy filing information.
- Supplies professional retention data, including rates and final fees.
- Serves as the "hub" of business bankruptcy information that bankruptcy professionals have trusted and relied upon since 1986.
BankruptcyData has reinvigorated how professionals interested in the bankruptcy sector consume, share, manage and leverage vital data, research and analysis. We provide a competitive advantage to those interested in making more informed decisions regarding the bankruptcy and distressed sectors.
A Free Trial to BankruptcyData lasts seven days and will give you access to all BankruptcyData features but with limited output results. The goal of the free trial is to give interested parties first hand exposure to the many features that BankruptcyData has to offer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BANKRUPTCYDATA.